Friday 22 July 2016

Wish you Happy Birthday

Your birthday is the perfect day to say I care, Because you will
remember me when u certainly make it a big affair, and when
you do hold a party...
I bet you will be the one who would care 
to make your special day a costly affair !!!
Kick off your shoes, take a break,
Crank the tunes, Dance & Shake,
light the candles, cut the cake.
Make it a day, that's simple great!!!
Wishing you a day soft as silk, white
as milk... sweet as honey & full of money.
May all your dreams come true.
It's your day to celebrate! It's your day to cheer!
Now you can eat more birthday cake than you could hold last year!
Now you can laugh louder and enjoy it even more...
Cause this is a bigger birthday than you've ever had before!!!
If I could fulfill your hearts desires 2day,
I will, but since I can't,
I pray that your day will be filled with happiness, love & greatness...
Happy Birthday & Many returns...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine Day