Monday 18 July 2016

Some Time Enjoy With Rainy Day

At night I dream that you and I are two plants
that grew together, roots entwined,
and that you know the earth and the rain like my mouth,
since we are made of earth and rain.
Do not be angry with the rain,
 it simply does not know how to fall upwards. 
 Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.
 Anyone who thinks that sunshine is pure happiness,
has never danced in the rain.
 I like people who smile when its raining
I love Rain

Rainy days should be spent at home with 
a cup of tea and a good book.
 I love you because no two raindrops are alike,
and it is possible, If you stand tippy-toe, to walk
between the raindrops.
 Rainy days makes me think about you a lot.
 Let the rain wash away,
all the pain of yesterday.
You'll always be my thunder,
so bring on the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine Day