Sunday 5 June 2016

Whatsapp Status



*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing.
 - Pele


Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

 - Albert Einstein


If you want to shine like a sun. First burn like a sun. 
 - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

We realise the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.
 - Malala Yousafzai

Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.
 - Paulo Coelho

The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.
 - Malcolm X

If today were the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?
 - Steve Jobs

Well done is better than well said.
 - Benjamin Franklin

I've just got to maintain my passion for what I do.
 - Leonardo DiCaprio

When words make noise, silence can talk.
 - Ernest Agyemang Yeboah

Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.
 - Malala Yousafzai

Humour is the most engaging cowardice.
 - Robert Frost

Either you run the day or the day runs you.
 - Jim Rohn

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.
 - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.
 - George S. Patton

You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
 - Swami Vivekananda

Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
 - Francis of Assisi

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
 - Vince Lombardi

I believe in living today. Not in yesterday, nor in tomorrow.
 - Loretta Young

If I had 9 hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first 6 sharpening my ax.
 - Abraham Lincoln

All differences in this world are of degree, and not of kind, because oneness is the secret of everything.
 - Swami Vivekananda

A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.
 - Mahatma Gandhi

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it away from you.
 - Mark Cuban

Don't get too caught up in making money or having a job, get excited about the fact that you can design your life.
 - Darren L. Johnson

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
 - Benjamin Franklin

Learning never exhausts the mind.
 - Leonardo da Vinci

You cannot open a book without learning something.
 - Confucius

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.
 - Josh Billings

One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
 - Virginia Woolf

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
 - Charles R. Swindoll

Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.
 - W. Clement Stone

Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
 - Robert H. Schuller

In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision.
 - Dalai Lama

Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
 - Joseph Campbell

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
 - Joyce Meyer

Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.
 - Colin Powell

A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.
 - Tom Wilson

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
 - Andy Rooney

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
 - William Shakespeare


No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
 - Robin Williams

Motivation is when your dreams put on work clothes.
 - Benjamin Franklin

Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.
 - Frank Ocean

If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.
 - Barack Obama

It is India’s responsibility to display its strength to the World through knowledge and innovations.
 - Narendra Modi

Honour your daughters. They are honourable.
 - Malala Yousafzai

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
 - Oprah Winfrey

If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.
 - Beyonce

It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
 - Charles Spurgeon

If you want to be happy, be.
 - Leo Tolstoy

Happy is the man who has broken the chains which hurt the mind, and has given up worrying once and for all.
 - Ovid

Change is inevitable. Change is constant.
 - Benjamin Disraeli

There are many problems, but I think there is a solution; it’s just one, and it’s education.
 - Malala Yousafzai

Self-preservation is the first law of nature.
 - Samuel Butler

When you look good, you feel good. Confidence with what you’re wearing is very important. If you feel good, you will always perform your best without worrying about anything.
 - Maria Sharapova

Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focussing on what excites you.
 - Oprah Winfrey

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
 - Barack Obama

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
 - Mark Twain

Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.
 - John Barrymore

He who can listen to the music in the midst of noise can achieve great things.
 - Vikram Sarabhai

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
 - Aristotle

The day is what you make it! So why not make it a great one?
 - Steve Schulte

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.
 - Oprah Winfrey

Optimism is the most important human trait, because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow.
 - Seth Godin

If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
 - Roald Dahl

Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting. So get on your way.
 - Dr. Seuss

Only in the darkness can you see the stars.
 - Martin Luther King Jr.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
 - Dr. Seuss

I will go anywhere as long as it is forward. 
 - David Livingston

You have dealt with so much, and done the best that you can, take a moment now to appreciate how strong your are.
 - Karen Salmansohn


There is no love that is not an echo.
 - Theodor Adorno

 - shared by Pratik Davaria
Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.
 - Samuel Johnson

Excellence is not a skill, it’s an attitude.
 - Ralph Marston

 - shared by Saaransh Gupta
Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
 - Mother Teresa

 - shared by Kishan Agarwal
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
 - Confucius

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it’s all that matters.
 - Audrey Hepburn

One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.
 - William Feather

The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.
 - Joseph Campbell

Character develops itself in the stream of life.
 - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Love and desire are the spirit’s wings to great deeds.
 - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.
 - Will Rogers

Sweet mercy is nobility’s true badge.
 - William Shakespeare

Defeat should never be a source of discouragement but rather a fresh stimulus.
 - Robert South

True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.
 - Lucius Annaeus Seneca

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
 - Walt Disney

I know where I’m going and I know the truth, and I don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want.
 - Muhammad Ali

Be happy. It’s one way of being wise.
 - Sidonie Gabrielle Colette

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
 - Mother Teresa

Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet.
 - Anne Shirley

Better an honest enemy than a false friend.
 - German Proverb

A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.
 - Irish Proverb

Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.
 - Benjamin Disraeli

To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
 - Oscar Wilde

Whatever you are, be a good one.
 - Abraham Lincoln

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
 - Arthur Ashe

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
 - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
 - Jimmy Dean

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
 - William Shakespeare

I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.
 - Robert H. Schuller

Don't give up. Don’t lose hope. Don’t sell out.
 - Christopher Reeve

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
 - Wayne Dyer

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment.
 - Rumi

If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule: never lie to yourself.
 - Paulo Coelho


The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
 - Ayn Rand

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
 - Suzy Kassem

Ignorance is always afraid of change.
 - Jawaharlal Nehru

I am the master of my failure. If I never fail how will I ever learn.
 - C.V Raman

If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to help build others.
 - Dhirubhai Ambani

Love conquers all.
 - Virgil

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

  • Whenever I find the key to success , someone changes the lock...
  • Life is journey. I am traveler.
  • Life must go on :-)
  • Never too busy to be happy :-)
  • Brains are awesome, I wish everyone had one.
  • A smile suits every kind of clothes
  • I'm pretty sure the whole "ladies first" thing was created by a guy just to check out ass.
  • How come wrong numbers are never busy?
  • Many a man owes his success to his first wife and his second wife to his success.
  • The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children
  • Who says nothing is impossible. I've been doing nothing for years.
  • DRINK TRIPLE, SEE DOUBLE, & ACT SINGLE.
  • Always trying to cool my self.
  • Teachers Only Teach The Rules... But Winners, Winners Make The Rules.
  • My room + internet connection + music + food - homework = perfect day
  • Keep calm and enjoy life.
  • People with status don't need status...
  • never give people permission to disrespect you....
  • life is simple if we are simple....
  • Dreams are just the brain's Screen-savers.
  • Life without mistakes is like, education without books.
  • Unless your name is GOOGLE, stop acting like you f*cking know everything.
  • Some people need a HIGH-FIVE, in the face with a chair.
  • Pople are like 'MuSic' some say the 'TrUth' and rest, Just noise..
  • Why is 'Monday' so far from 'Friday' and 'Friday' so near to 'Monday'??..
  • Life is too short. Don't waste it reading my status...
  • I wish I had 'Google' in my mind and 'Antivirus' in my heart..
  • I am Waiting for GF Message!
  • There comes a point in life, when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will..
  • I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk...
  • Always smiling, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile...Smile please...!!
  • When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.!!
  • Sometimes you need to maintain a distance to keep them close to you..
  • Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn't remind you of anyone...
  • Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night...
  • Your looks don't make you Beautiful, it's the person inside who makes you beautiful..
  • Someone asked me How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine..
  • I don't care what people think or say about me!..
  • I am learn from My Mistake!Without Mistake We Can't Learn Best.
  • There are two type of people winner and Losser,Winner always Working Hard,Losser Always try to shortcut for win.
  • Your whatsapp status say's online... If your online then, why aren't you msg me!
  • Try to solve your problem yourself... Don't Depend on other..!
  • Every people is a intelligent, When he work Hard!
  • Please don't get confused between my my attitude and personality!
  • If people are trying to bring you 'Down', It only means that you are 'Above them'.
  • I'm cool but Summer made me hot!
  • Life is too short Don't waste it updating status!
  • Work until you don't have to, introduce yourself.
  • Those who know love has also the risk of knowing pain.
  • I'm jealous of my parents, i'll never have a kid as cool as theirs :)
  • Maybe being nice is more important than being cool.
  • Nowadays, "Cool" means- "I really don't care."
  • "Wow you're cool." LIKE if you just read that in a sarcastic voice.
  • Doing the moonwalk is the only way to look cool while wiping dog crap off your shoes .
  • You hate drama? Cool. Stop starting it.
  • Waiting for wi-fi network.
  • If procrastination was an Olympic event ,I’d compete in it later.
  • Life’s not about money, it’s about love & ……I love MONEY!
  • Just about the time when you think you can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends.
  • Sleep till you’re hungry….Eat till you’re sleepy.
  • There are 3 types of people in the world- vegetarian, non-vegetarian & Tuesday Saturday.
  • One person’s LOL is another’s WTF!
  • Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
  • There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
  • Love is that state of mind when a karan johar film becomes bearable.
  • Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so near to monday????
  • Status under construction.
  • Take Life, one cup at a time!
  • I have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life;…….. if I die next Tuesday.
  • Life is like photography, you need negatives to develop it.
  • I haven’t slept for 10 days, because that would be too long.
  • Exams!!!!The most creative phase of life :):(
  • Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.
  • Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! ?that’s why i’m always Calm & Silent
  • My laziness is like 8, when I lie down it becomes infinity 😀 :p
  • Never try to teach a pig to sing- it wastes your time and annoys the pig.
  • Second chances are for loosers….either we do it in first place or live it for others.
  • I’m cool but global warming made me hot
  • I don’t understand how my room gets so messy when I literally sit in one place with my phone all day.
  • Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.
  • Life is planning a pleasant curve for me.
  • We live in a society were pizza gets to your house before police
  • Life is too short. Dont waste it reading my watsapp status….
  • One wise guy invented mobile application Whatsapp…..and his wife added last seen feature :) 😉
  • Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life 😛
  • Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in a long-shot. – Charlie Chaplin
  • Sometimes you never realize the value of a moment until it becomes a memory
  • I don’t like cocaine, i just like the way it smells;)
  • Dear Mario…..I Wasted My Childhood Trying To Save Your Girlfriend.Now, you help me to save mine.
  • Sometimes i just wish i’ could fast forward the time to see if in the end it’s all worth it
  • I started out with nothing and i still have most of it:)
  • I wish i could trade my heart for another liver …..so that i can drink more and care less.
  • My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.
  • I have decided to leave my past behind me ,so i owe you money…..sorry but I’ve moved on.
  • I wish I could loose weight as easy as I lose my pens,keys,smartphone,my temper and even my mind.
  • If you try to pronounce “lmao” you sound like a french cat.
  • I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
  • If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.
  • I will marry the girl who look as pretty as in her Aadhaar card!!!!
  • I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine Day