Saturday 18 June 2016

Happy Father's Day

For all the love and care,
for all the moments shared,
for all the joys you brought,
for all the things you taught,
You have always made me glad.
Happy Father's Day, to the best dad.
 Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.
 A man's desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world. Helen Rowland
 A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.
 Fatherhood is pretending the present you love the most is soap-on-a-rope.
 The fundamental defect of fathers is that they want their children to be a credit to them.
 “My dad, like any coach, has always stressed the fundamentals. He taught me responsibility, accountability, and the importance of hard work.” —Steve Young
 Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world. -- Robert Orben
 It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
 Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.
It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father. 
 I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.
Sigmund Freud
 It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge. ~Phyllis Diller
 My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
It takes a special man like you to be a great dad a man who puts his family first, who guides with strength and listens with love. 
 The greatest gift I ever had came from God 
I call him DAD
 A dad is someone who
holds you when you cry,
scolds you when you break the rules,
shines with pride when you succeed,
and has faith in you even when you fail...
 It no longer bothers me that I may be constantly searching for father figures; by this time, I have found several and dearly enjoyed knowing them all.
 I can definitely say the older I’ve got the better I’ve become at being a dad and a husband. 
– Rod Stewart
I pray to be a good servant to God, a father, a husband, a son, a friend, a brother, an uncle, a good neighbor, a good leader to those who look up to me, a good follower to those who are serving God and doing the right thing.
– Mark Wahlberg 
 By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong. 
– Charles Wadsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Valentine Day